Suredeck™ – Lightweight Access and Safety Platform
- Ideal for concrete and timber flooring, and roof truss contractors
- Conforms with HSE guidlines for working at height
- Suredeck™ Safety Decking overcomes many of the problems associated with the use of air bags or bean bags
- Quick and easy to erect and dismantle
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Economical to transport and store
- Can be stored outside without sustaining damage
- Independently tested by Loughborough University
- Suitable for use as a lightweight access platform for construction personnel.
Available directly from Trad Safety Systems under the TRAD-DECK Brand, H L Plastics have developed an innovative Safety Decking System as an effective fall prevention system meeting the HSE’s guidelines on construction site safety for working at height.
Recent product development enables the system to be additionally used as a lightweight access platform.
Constructed from part recycled plastic extrusions and injection mouldings, each of the modular panels are connected together, and are versatile enough to fit into irregular shaped voids, thus creating a platform approximately 2 metres off the floor.
Unlike other Safety Decking systems, SUREDECK’S™ unique connecting mechanism ensures that the platform is held rigidly and securely to the legs that hold it up.
This strong, durable, yet lightweight system is already proving a popular alternative to bean bags and airbags and conforms with the HSE’s top priority of fall prevention.
The platforms are quick and easy to erect and dismantle, can be stored outside and lend themselves to flat packing for efficient transportation.
H L’s SUREDECK™ is available for purchase or rent, via Trad Safety Systems.Watch tv-shows on https://www.123movies.love/tv-shows with no downloading.